The TAW team are pleased to announce the next maintenance release, R11. This release is the first under a new testing regime, in an attempt to address some quality issues we have had. Liska Quicksilver is now our QA lead, and has coordinated testing of this release in his new role with care and attention.
This a bumper release, with 20 issues addressed. Highlights include several nasty problems fixed with the Valkal fight, Grove editing is back, Book Crafting is now complete and safe to use, and a lots of player reported bugs.
Thanks for all involved, including everyone who reports bugs, you are really helping us out!
PS: I'm sorry if you were booted off of the server with no announcement. This was due to a mix up with the hostnames.
Em and the team
Releases Notes for Valkal's Shadow R11.2
There was a mistake in Mushroom Isle quests that meant we needed a quick hotfix in the starter island.
Releases Notes for Valkal's Shadow R11.
- #458 : The Greysun Bandits-Too Much Strength in Numbers? [Decrease Group Aggro] (Great Forest)
- #384 : Delivery box system broken? For all or just me?
- #389 : Skrill Hivedrone AI missing
- #453 : Beta Beast Box - Tokens vs Essence wording conflict
- #459 : Mushroom Isle's original BGM needs to be reactivated
- #409 : Game hangs during second Valkal fight
- #426 : Valkal Randomly Just Stops and Cannot Be Targeted then Crashes the Server...Again
- #441 : Piece of the Puzzle" is parented by an unknown quest
- #452 : wearing Vampire Skull Helmet prevents movement
- #455 : Hide And Seek-Missing Quest Complete Text (Nante's Waystation/Dustshore)
- #451 : Blood Keep Accessibility issue
- #423 : The Lighthouse Keeper
- #458 : Return to Danube Azure
- #431 : Create test weapons
- #425 : Wilhelm's Crypt Book Crashes Server When Binding is Attempted
- #416 : Lore book pages
- #408 : Valkal's Blood Keep quests are sequential instead of being co-quests
- #414 : Grove Permissions not enabled for Player Accounts
- #432 : Make the Book Binding Window Cancel More Effeciently
- #430 : Give GM ability to give players credits
- #427 : Valkal Boss Difficulty Has Greatly Increased?