Submitted by emerald on
We are happy to announce another maintenance release, addressing some long standing bugs both big and small. Many of the bugs fixed in this round were reported by our players, so thanks for that and keep it up!
Major fixes include ..
- Grove Permissions, allowing you to build in your groves again.
- Party Loot. Historically a total pain, we are now sure we've got the last of the serious bugs with for all loot modes. I know we've said it before, and I know we've said that we've said it before .. er.. before... But! It's looking hopeful this time.
- New weather systems. It now rains in Europe, and you'll get sandstorms in Dustshore. A bug in weather that could crash the server has been splatted.
- Dungeon scaling. We had no idea HOW broken this was, but it is all good now. We also plan to introduce some easy of use features for this in a future update.
Thanks again for sticking with us, enjoy the new things and we will keep at working making EE a little better each time
Em and the team
Full Release Notes
Valkal's Shadow - 11th December 2018 - Maintenance Release R13
- #276 - The dreaded party loot bug.
- #523 - Weather system can still cause crashes.
- #481 - Need/Greed/Pass Loot Roll UI Not Timing Out Correctly.
- #494 - Dungeons Do Not Scale When Players Set Dungeon Scaling Profiles.
- #477 - Additional Groves have Build issues.
- #512 - One item becoming another.
- #491 - Null Dialog.
- #510 - Implement min. health #510.
- #513 - Credit shop armor item preiews blank.
- #343 - mobs frozen.
- #301 - Make The Down Below instance lore friendly.
- #495 - Unused Boss Fengarian Has Lost His Appearance.
- #521 - Posible missing items from Ritual of the mist.
- #509 - Minor Spelling Mistake for Adv. Crafting Text Popup.
- #508 - Ezra Greyun Quest Shoulder Rewards Broken.
- #506 - Pitting the Dead to Rest.